Recycle Plastic Film and Plastic Bags
Plastic grocery bags and various types of shrink wrap used in packaging are defined as plastic film.
Food film generally does not have a resin code. If it does, feel free to bring it to us after it is fully clean with soap and water.
• Limit 1 grocery store bag of plastic film per family
• Only film clearly labeled with #2, #4 will be accepted.
We cannot accept #5 plastic film unless it is in a brown paper bag ($20 paper bag program)
We cannot accept any cling wrap.
• Please be sure that your film is 100% free of stickers, crumbs, or for-instance fiberglass insulation (this stuff is sharp and a huge hazard to my pets)
• Bag needs to contain loose plastic film (please don’t add more bags full of film into the single one)
• Prescreening will occur at site
• We will accept clean/dry gallon sized Zip Lock Bags for reuse (smaller ones are only accepted through the $20 paper bag program).
We also accept plastic Amazon mailers. If you are dropping off mailers, please be sure that your address is removed and that the mailers are 100% plastic. We cannot recycle the combo paper and bubble wrap mailers.
See all materials accepted for recycling by EcoGeneration